Get your U.S. Travel Authorization with the help of
our experienced team.
About ESTA and its benefits
Electronic System for Travel Authorization ESTA is an online application system developed by the United States government in 2009 and gives you an opportunity to visit the United States for tourism or business purposes for up to 90 days without obtaining a visa. The ESTA application system is completely online so you can process all steps from your device and there is no need to go to a U.S. Embassy or Consulate in person. Travel authorizations are valid for two years.
Overview of application process
Start new ESTA application
Complete and review ESTA application
Application submitted for processing
Requirements for ESTA program participation:
- You should have a citizenship or eligible nationality of a Visa Waiver Program country.
- You are not planning to travel for 90 days or more.
- You are currently not in possession of a visitor's visa.
- You will need a valid passport from a Visa Waiver Program country (children need e-passport)
- Private information (among other things: Names of parents, address, nationality and contact details)
- You will need a Valid credit card (MasterCard, VISA) to pay for the application.
- Emergency contact - inside or outside the United States (name, phone number, email address)
- Your most recent employment information, if applicable.
How long it takes to receive a response?
The Electronic System for Travel Authorization will return an Application Status within 72 hours. You will receive notification via your indicated email about whether or not your application was approved. For additional guidance please visit our F.A.Q
VISA WAIVER PROGRAM COUNTRIES
Republic of Malta