Refund Policy

Refund / cancelation request is only available within 14 days after the submission of your application. Due to the completed application to the U. S. Department of Homeland Security and the service we have provided, you will be refunded 75% of the total cost.

If your application is rejected by the Govt Authorities, we are not responsible to provide any refund. In case of any data is entered by you is wrong and the application already has been submitted to the Govt authorities, then the application fee cannot be refunded, and you will need to make a fresh application with fresh payment of the application fee.

We will not make refunds by cash or check, as these methods cannot provide adequate security, payment verification, guarantee against theft, loss, or fraud. All payments sent to us, are received in United States Dollars (USD) and any refund that we carry out, will be in currency which customer paid in this website. We can only be held responsible only the amounts of payment that we received, NOT for the difference generated by the currency conversion used by your credit/debit card company (banking entity) at the time of purchase

Refund Processing

Any processed refunds will be credited to the to the card used for the original purchase, unless the consumer has agreed to a different method of reimbursement which does not entail any costs for him.

To request a refund please email us at or use the Contact form. Please include the following information with your request:

  • The reason for the refund request;
  • Applicant’s full name, passport number and Application Number;
  • The email used for the original purchase.

A request by the cardholder to the bank or PayPal for a refund of fees will result in an automatic denial of the application.

Legal Disclaimer: We are a private, Internet-based travel service provider dedicated to helping individuals eligible for the Visa Waiver Program receive their Electronic Travel Authorization to travel to the United States. We are not affiliated with the United States Customs and Border Protection, the United States Government, the United States Embassies, or any other United States government institution in any way. If you decide not to use our services, then you can apply for your ESTA directly using