Mon-Sat: 8.00-10.30,Sun: 8.00-4.00
No Need to Be Apart | Visa USA Expert
Home » Services  »  No Need to Be Apart | Visa USA Expert
No Need to Be Apart | Visa USA Expert
Visa USA Expert No Need to Be Apart Join today

No Need to Be Apart

No Need to Be Apart August 13th, 2018 Uncategorized, family-based immigration, immigration law | Tags: family visas, K-3 Visa | No Comments »Foreign spouses of U.S. citizens need not wait for a green card to enter the country. They may be able to join their loved one here in the U.S. by obtaining a non-immigrant visa while they wait to apply for or receive lawful permanent residence status. You might be eligible for a K3 Visa specifically designed for foreign spouses of American citizens if: You are legally married to a U.S. citizen;Your U.S. spouse has filed on your behalf a family-based I-130 petition; andYou want to enter the country pending the grant of a green card petition and lawful permanent residence. By obtaining a K3 Visa, you can: Apply for a proper work permit and engage in employment here; andBring your dependent children here on a K4 Visa if approved. For more information about family immigration matters, check out the Family and Citizenship section of our Website or contact the law office of Ron to make an appointment at